CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
If you are not 100% satisfied with the results we will come back and make it right!
30-day spill-free warranty
Sometimes accidents happen, that's why we offer this warranty. Ask how you can double it!
Relax knowing that we're fully insured while working in your house.
Hands down best customer service and carpet cleaning experience I have ever had! I learned a lot during the cleaning. Not only are they thorough, but take the time to educate the average person about caring for your carpet. Will definitely be using them again.
~Elane Park Stewart
THE HEALTH OF YOUR FAMILY MATTERS
Dust Mites. Dander. Mold Spores. Human/Pet Soil.
They live in your carpet and upholstery
and can impact your health and wellbeing
Clean carpet and upholstery can improve the negative side effects of asthma and other allergy problems.
Multiple studies have shown that having a clean home greatly reduces stress and anxiety.
Entertain with pride
Make sure your guests are comfortable while relaxing on your clean furniture and carpet.
READ THIS BEFORE HIRING ANOTHER CARPET CLEANER
So you’re ready to book a carpet cleaner. You’ve likely arrived at this site after a little research.
Most consumers make their purchase decision based on the top 3 sites that came up in Google, the visually pleasing design of the website, and reading a few reviews that were posted on the site.
THEN THEY REALIZE THEY MADE A HUGE MISTAKE AFTER IT’S TOO LATE!
- The bill was much higher than quoted because the cleaner used bait and switch techniques.
- The carpets took days to dry because they soaked the carpets and rushed out.
- Basic stains were not removed because of poorly trained staff.
- Damage to the property was not covered because the cleaner was not insured.
This is just wrong. If this has happened to you, you know exactly what it feels like!
AVOID THESE COMMON MISTAKES BY ASKING THESE QUESTIONS BEFORE CALLING YOUR NEXT CLEANER!
- Do you charge any extra for soiled carpets, stains, or the location where I live?
- How long does it take for the carpet to dry after it’s cleaned?
- Who will be doing the cleaning? How experienced are they?
- What kind of equipment is being used? Is it a truck mount or a portable?
- Are they licensed and insured?
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, DON’T HESITATE TO CALL AMERICAN STEAM, LLC AT (757)663-8158
We don’t just care about clean carpets,
We care about you!
American Steam, LLC uses the best practices, the latest in cleaning technology, and non-toxic cleaners to ensure you have the best experience possible. No high-pressure upsells or hidden fees, all delivered by our trusted team of professionals.
your carpet cleaning
2 - We quote you on your job
We guarantee our price with no hidden fees or charges.
3 - We get to work at your house
We clean using our 7 step process for the best results.
4 - Love your home again!
You'll love the feeling of a clean home again!
I want to thank you for considering American Steam, LLC to assist you in carpet and upholstery cleaning needs.
I know you put a lot of thought into which company you use. Let’s face it, have to have a lot of trust in which cleaner you invite into your home.
I want to ensure you that I do not take that trust lightly.
I personally guarantee that your service at American Steam, LLC will exceed that of any previous experience you’ve had at a carpet and upholstery cleaner before.
I stand behind all of our work and will come back at no cost to make sure you’re satisfied.
If you have any questions before committing to my, or any other company, I invite you to give me a call, I love talking shop and answer any questions you may have.
American Steam, LLC
Why American Steam Is The Best Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner In All Of Hampton Roads
We’re celebrating over 25 years in the customer service and carpet cleaning industries! Our mission is to not only earn your business but keep it for a lifetime.
Our success comes from our dedication to your satisfaction. We achieve this by using the latest in carpet and upholstery cleaning technology combined with our personal service.
Our friendly staff is here to answer your calls, provide you with assistance, and give you a FREE “no hidden fees” quote.
Call American Steam, LLC TODAY for your quote.
what's holding you back?
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Are the cleaning chemicals you use safe?
We use cleaning products that are non-toxic with no VOCs and no off-gassing. It is made with all-natural ingredients, our cleaning product is absolutely one of the safest used in our industry today.
Do you move furniture?
Your quoted price may include moving sofas, chairs, tables, end tables, etc. However, beds, entertainment centers, and heavier pieces are left in place due to liability issues.
Do you clean rugs over hardwood floors?
Yes, our cleaning process does not get the underside of the carpet wet, therefore no problem with wood floors underneath.
Oriental rugs, wool rugs, and all woven rugs are cleaned off-site by hand for the best results.
Do you clean berber carpets?
Absolutely, Berber is a carpet weave, not a particular type of fabric. Berber is simply a type of loop construction that may come in olefin, nylon, wool, or a blend.
Berber requires a more thorough cleaning than other carpets because the “flushing” action needs to take place to get under, around, and through the loops.
Other companies that are not as thorough as we are do have problems with Berber because of leaving soil behind that “wicks” back to the surface.
Do you clean wool?
Yes we do. Wool is cleaned using a little lower temperature, lower pressure, and a low PH rinsing agent.
We give special concern to drying time when cleaning wool as well.
Do you clean Silk or Haitian cotton fabrics?
I'm sorry, we do not clean these fabrics due to low demand.
Do you clean chintz, or micro fiber?
Yes, we do clean chintz and microfibers.
What is the best cleaning process?
- Inspection. We need to determine the carpet fiber and any areas of concern to best know which spot treatments and preconditioners to use to best fit certain needs.
- Dry vacuum. This needs to be done thoroughly and slowly to remove as much dry soil as possible.
- Place floor protectors, corner guards, and safety doors to protect your home and keep their kids, pets, and air conditioning or heat in and the bugs and outside elements out.
- Apply spot treatments and preconditioners to target areas of concern like spots, spills, stains, and most importantly, body oils.
- After the pre-treatment dwells properly, use a CRB power scrubber to scrub in those areas of concern as well as lift the fibers to their fullest potential for better cleaning results.
- Hot water extraction with a modern truckmount system.
- Apply a seasonal topical deodorizer.